Gooey S'mores Brownies
Gooey S’mores Brownies
4 whole graham crackers
1 pkg. (19.5 oz.) chocolate fudge brownie mix, Pillsbury
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup water
4 pkgs. (1.55 oz. each) Hershey’s milk chocolate candy bars
1 cup marshmallow fluff
1 cup mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line 8″ x 8″ square baking pan with foil leaving 2-inch overhang. Coat with cooking spray.
2. Line bottom of prepared pan with 3 whole graham crackers and one graham cracker cut into thirds.
3. With mixer on medium speed combine brownie mix, eggs, oil and water, beating until a batter forms.
4. Pour brownie batter over graham cracker layer, covering evenly.
5. Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs.
6. Remove from oven. Immediately top with three whole candy bars and one candy bar cut into thirds. Let stand until chocolate has melted, about 30 minutes.
7. Top with dollops of marshmallow fluff. Swirl with knife to make topping.
8. Top with mini marshmallows.
9. Serve ooey gooey warm (you’ll need lots of napkins!) or completely cooled, your choice! Cut into 12 brownies.
Makes 12 servings.
The Old Guy