Pumpkin Spice dump Cake
Found this recipe on Facebook. Made it today. Give it a try. I think you will like it, and visit the "Southern Soul" web page.
1 cup sugar
1 can evaporated milk - 16 oz.
3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 box spice cake mix
3/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, evaporated milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spices and salt in mixing bowl.
- Beat well.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch glass pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin.
- Pour melted butter over all.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- The Old Guy and Happy Thanksgivikah.