- Cook ground beef in large saucepan until no longer pink; drain.
- Add chili seasoning, cinnamon, beans and tomato sauce.
- Add water to bring to correct consistency.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti, topped with cheddar and onions.
- Brown beef in large skillet.
- Add onions and cook until onions are translucent.
- Drain grease.
- Stir in condensed soup, then garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Allow to simmer until all other parts of meal are prepared.
- Minutes before it's time to serve, stir in the sour cream completely and heat through.
- Serve over egg noodles.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and milk.
- Add bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon gravy mix and onion.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into two patties, about 3/4 inches thick.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Place the remaining gravy mix in a small saucepan; stir in the water and mustard. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened. Serve over patties.
The Old Guy