Here are two recipes to use up all that Zucchini you have in your garden and the zucchini your neighbors may have left on your doorstep.
Zucchini Casserole I
- Mix all ingredients and pour into greased 9X13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Zucchini Casserole II
- Boil zucchini until tender (drain) or Roast it or Steam it.
- melt 4 table butter in sauce pan cook the carrots and onions till tender.
- Remove from heat stir in 1 1/2 cup stuffing mix, soup and sour cream.
- Gently stir in zucchini
- Place in 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining stuffing over top.
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minute.