Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shucking and Cooking Corn on the Cob

Bookmark and Share
Award-winning stalks of corn or maize (Zea may...Image via Wikipedia A friend emailed this tip to me tonight.  I wish I had it while sweet corn was in season here in Michigan. I have been cooking it the way it shows in the video, but the trick is how to clean it easily without having the silks stuck to the corn. I also run some water on the corn to soak the husk and to create a little steam.


Watch the video and then you can thank me for finding it for all of us.


You can bet that I will be trying this trick!

For those of us who love corn on the cob, this is an absolute must see!   
No mess to preparing it, no silks to try to brush out of the corn, it comes out clean.
 Enjoy
The Old Guy

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment