Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot CasseroleIngredients
- 1.25 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 (15.2 oz.) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 2 oz. 1/3 less-fat cream cheese
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- 16 oz. seasoned tater tots
- Scallions, chopped, for sprinkling on top as desired
In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the peppers and onions until the meat is cooked through. Drain the fat and return to the heat. Stir in the corn, Manwich, and cream cheese. Cook over low heat until the cream cheese is melted.
Pour the sloppy joe mixture into a 9x13 baking dish. Top with half of the grated cheese.
Arrange the tater tots in a single layer over the top of the cheese. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped chives if desired. Serve immediately.
The Old Guy